Happy New week everyone! I always get so excited for a new week to begin when I'm busy doing all my cleaning and organising activities on Sunday and trying to avoid work as much as possible. The only thing I always make sure to do is make a 'to-do list', as it allows my brains to relax while not trying to keep the million things I have to do on a Monday at heart.
On today's To-Do list:
- Preparing a lifestyle related post we're going to shoot on Wednesday of which I know you're going to L O V E!
- Calling several international express mail services to make a new appointment.
- Making my post for today (which is what I'm doing at the moment, oh hi!)
- Working on the biggest project ever. It's still a huge secret and unfortunately you'll have to wait for another few months, but I promise you that it will be worth waiting for! A
- Starting on my Grazia Food Diary which will be featured soon in the Dutch Grazia.
- Make a blog post for tomorrow. Tomorrow you will find a new monthly Moodboard post where I will be sharing a few exciting trips and projects from this month.
- Shooting photos for a few other projects which will be revealed this week.
-Working on the fashion video we shot last week in collaboration with Marie Claire which will go live in about a week.
Next to my to-do list, now the blog can help me remember to check off everything on this list. A
The Right Balance between fashion forward and business appropriate
Here's a look from last Friday when we attended several meetings. One of the greatest things about working in the fashion industry is the freedom I have in wearing whatever I like to wear to attend business meetings. So I always love to find the right balance between fashion forward and business appropriate. To begin with I have to state the obvious, I'm absolutely in love with this chunky jumper dress. Matching it with black booties gives it such a casual vibe while bare legs gives it a touch of femininity. And what better way to transform this into a business appropriate look then a navy blue blazer with gold buttons. Next to that the colours complement each other perfectly. What do you think?